So today’s prompt was “10 books I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under the tree.” First of all, I wouldn’t mind ANY books under the tree. Second of all, I feel weird posting a wishlist here. So instead, I decided to list “10 people I wouldn’t mind showing up at my house on Christmas day.”
The following are listed alphabetically in an effort to reduce shenanigans.
- All of my siblings – except actually, they ALREADY visited for Christmas this last weekend. This list is going well so far….
- Amanda – Come for the art, stay for the feminism.
- Andre – I want him to get published already so I can buy ten copies of his book.
- Becky – Come for the comics reviews, stay for the feminism.
- Emily – Madame Wench of the Augustinian wenches. She should blog or something and share her excellent book taste with the galaxy.
- Gaia – She goes on epic adventures and always finds the best books for me.
- Jasmine – Come for the sass, stay for the feminism. Publishing guru and a wordsmithing genie.
- Kendra – Librarian genius of my heart tbh.
- Peter – I’m really distracted by his beautiful Instagram rn.
- Zack – I don’t understand how he breaks down the building blocks of language and then makes freaky sculptures with them, but it’s awesome.
There are lots of others I would like to see for Christmas. They probably know who they are.
Thanks for reading – I hope your holidays are filled with bookish joy.
Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.